Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Silent film stars: the Faces of Annika and Luka


A sampling of the many faces of Luka:


The Groucho effect

 Oh yeah, that's good stuff!

The Incredible Hulk on tranquilizers?

Whoa. Milk coma!

Oy vey! Are you serious? 

You talkin' to me?

What do you mean there's no more milk?

Now give me blue steel!

What do you mean I have to wake up so I can sleep later tonight?

Geez, I don't know where he gets those funny expressions...

...but it couldn't be me!

Ladies man.

What can we say? He's an expressive little fellow!


And here are some of Annika:

Really, this pacifier is not actually as big as my head.

Cooing...
...before the vogue cover shoot

No seriously, just try and take it, and I will show you the power of my lungs.

This being a baby thing is hard work!

Tell Vinny and the boys the deal goes down at noon. Now kiss my ring...

Now that was just the way I like it, mom. 


Do you see that? It's amazing! 
But seriously, what exactly is going on in this picture? An across the room handoff with a ginormous arm? Has André turned into elastic man? 

Swingin' to the music...

...and lovin' life! 

In summary, she's just a little more coy than her brother. 

If he's more like something from an old silent film comedy, then she's more:

Doris Kenyon



 to his Buster Keaton:

Just wait and see what happens when they move into talkies!